Friday, July 30, 2010

Why do we always return back?

I read a story on Lady Gaga who on www.azcentral.com, it was shocking. She actually went back to a guy (Luc Carl)who dumped her in very funny circumstances. Strangely, he only heard she was around looking for him and he dropped the Girl, he had been dating. The abandoned lady didn't fret (why would she?). But Gaga's mother did complain. Because they had a nasty break up. I am reporting this as I saw this but see...What will happen if a man who can simply break up with a Lady because he heard a lost love came around. Is it that he regrets the long time off or he wants somethings else this time? I don't know but its time to always reconsider things before you break up. It's not nice to stay with a person who breaks up anytime he wants...or...any way, Luc! You better not break her heart this time...or you will be my next case study

No comments:

Post a Comment