Saturday, June 18, 2011

What are all men and women after?

It's being long since i came here but of course I have been practicalizing love and tenets...Yes, the last two months became so hot that I had to ask my self, what did I want whether from the relationship I was pretending to have or from Life itself. With the death of my Uncle Mr.Charles Ayede it became more paramount. Why did I want to have a relationship with a woman and why them too? Intensive work and research told got me some funny answers. Some say sex, love, companionship, just for the fun of it and the most craziest I heard some just because everyone is doing it or they just dont know. Whatever it is, I take companionship and ...whatever don't ask the second one. So I write this to my new friend who was my enemy before - Juliana, I just love being around you and hope whatever it is, you would be my friend for a long time to come even if we don't understand reasons for ...

No comments:

Post a Comment